This is an Android-compatible FPV receiver that you can plug into your smart phone, and receive real-time FPV footage from your drone on your phone. You simply need to download a suitable App (please see below), plug in the receiver and receive the FPV footage on your phone.
Note: your phone requires a UVC driver
- Receive FPV footage on your Android phone
- Easy to operate
- Automatic frequency selection
- Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
- Antenna Gain: 5db
- >Channel: 150CH
- Output Resolution 640x480 30fps (Analog Signal)
- Working Voltage via USB port 5V 190mA
- Weight: 30g
- Latency: 50-100ms
- Usage: Support Win7, Win10, Android Smart Phone
- Input/output type MicroUSB
- Install suitable App (Go-FPV or EasyCap UVC Player)
- Calibrate the max and min FPV signal value range by pressing and holding the function button whilst powering the receiver (i.e. plugging it in).
- With the transmitter powered, press and hold the function button for 3s and this searches the frequency automatically.
- Press the function button for 1s to enable OSD
Before purchase make sure your phone has OTG function and input port is MicroUSB port
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!